Never Start creating a website without a strategy or goal
Everone knows what the common denominator of a profitable website is? A website strategy is started by creating a website plan helps a company define their goals, audiences, content, and even a measure of the performance. The website plan should answer the following questions:
- Who is the audience?
- What is your website’s goal or goals?
- What functionality does the site require to achieve these goals?
- What information do you need/want to present to the website visitors?
- What other web properties will your site connect to?
- How will you measure your success?
Defining a website strategy will help you not only balance having a beautiful site, but accomplish something for your business, too!