CompTIA A +
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for establishing a career in IT.
CompTIA A+ is the foundation of your IT career
CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair.
- Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
- A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
- Lesson 1: Supporting Operating Systems
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring PC Components
- Lesson 3: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Display and Multimedia Devices
- Lesson 4: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Storage Devices
- Lesson 5: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Internal System Components
- Lesson 6: Installing, Configuring, and Maintaining Operating Systems
- Lesson 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Lesson 8: Network Infrastructure Concepts
- Lesson 9: Configuring and Troubleshooting Networks
- Lesson 10: Managing Users, Workstations, and Shared Resources
- Lesson 11: Implementing Client Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Lesson 12: Security Concepts
- Lesson 13: Securing Workstations and Data
- Lesson 14: Troubleshooting Workstation Security Issues
- Lesson 15: Supporting and Troubleshooting Laptops
- Lesson 16: Supporting and Troubleshooting Mobile Devices
- Lesson 17: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Print Devices
- Lesson 18: Implementing Operational Procedures
Now Available – The New CompTIA A+ Core Series
CompTIA A+ Exam Codes 220-1001 & 220-1002 (Core 1 & Core 2) is available as of January 15, 2019. The new CompTIA A+ Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures. Click here to learn about how this exciting new version of A+ is helping develop proven problem solvers for today's digital world.